- On 6th June 2016 talk by MIAL Asst.GM on CHALLENGES OF MONSOON OPERATION from Airport perspective. Talk by Air India Training Manager on Challenges of Monsoon Operation from Airlines perspective.
- On 14th&15th October 2016 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of Aesi conducted by Mumbai Branch in IIT Bombay.
- On 10th December 2016, the committee successfully conducted its annual program – THE AVIATION DAY at the Nehru Science Centre, Mumbai.
- In the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING held on 7th January 2017 at Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai. The present members of the Executive Committee were nominated by the unanimous consent of the members of the Mumbai Branch of the Aeronautical
Society of India.
- In the 1st EC Meeting on 7th January 2017 was preceded by the valuable Lecture on HELICOPTER SAFETY by Mr. Hari, General Manager Pawan Hans And on STRATEGY FOR MATERIAL DEVELOPMENT by Dr. Chandra Sekher Yerramalli from IIT.
- In the next EC Meeting held on 11th February 2017, Dr. Punita Masrani made a presentation on HEALTH IMPORTANCE FOR AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER.
- On 4th March 2017, the present Executive Committee conducted a major event SAFETY POSTER COMPETITION AND SEMINAR ON CHALLENGES OF EMERGING TECHNOLOGY IN AVIATION which was a huge success and an important accomplishment for the team at work in Mumbai.